Double Vinyl 12" LPRead More
- + WAV / FLAC
In stock, shipping now.
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
2011 album available on vinyl for the first time. Master percussionist Bonjo Iyabinghi Noah joins forces once again with dubmaster Adrian Sherwood at the controls and a whole host of guest musicians, including contributions from dancehall pioneer Jazzwad and electronics from Adamski.
All the elements of a classic African Head Charge album are present: spaced out dub, tribal chants, ecstatic trance, but updated with a rugged sound system undercarriage. Arguably some of the hardest hitting AHC rhythms laid down in the studio to date.
Cut as a double LP for maximum dynamics by King Kevin Metcalfe. Includes download card for full contents and double-sided poster insert containing new interview with Bonjo on the making of the record.
Digital Track List
- 1 In "I" Head African Head Charge 4:03
- 2 The Best Way African Head Charge 4:15
- 3 Take Heed...And Smoke Up Your Collyweed African Head Charge 4:17
- 4 Stoned Age Man African Head Charge 3:30
- 5 African Bredda African Head Charge 3:27
- 6 Mysterious Happenings African Head Charge 3:55
- 7 This And That And The Other African Head Charge 3:11
- 8 Undulating African Head Charge 4:24
- 9 Timpanya African Head Charge 3:29
- 10 Badman Plan African Head Charge 3:05
- 11 Dobbyn Joins The Head Charge African Head Charge 2:26
- 12 God Willing African Head Charge 2:10
- 13 Fear Of A Man God African Head Charge 3:25
- African Head Charge
- Drumming Is A Language (1990-2011) 5CD Boxset + 36 Page Booklet
- On-U Sound
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- March 6, 2020