Vinyl, 1×LPOut of stockRead More
- Housed inside a reverse board sleeve with 4 panel fold-out 24" x 12" poster insert
- Includes download card redeemable from the label
Released: October 28, 2016
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
The third Singers & Players album from 1983, with the collective continuing to include the likes of Bim Sherman and Prince Far I, but also welcoming new members into the fold such as Mikey Dread, famous for his Dread At The Controls radio program on JBC, and collaboration with The Clash on their Sandinista! album.
Rated by many to be the pinnacle in their catalogue, this third album from 1983 saw the reggae collective really hitting their stride. On microphone duties, Prince Far I and Bim Sherman are joined by Mikey Dread (fresh from his work with The Clash) and Ashanti Roy (The Congos) for a truly heavyweight line-up. Voicing killer rhythms laid down by members of the Dub Syndicate and Roots Radics, this is a landmark recording in the mutated UK version of dub. Contains the classic On-U tracks “Bedward The Flying Preacher” and “Snipers In The Streets”.
Digital Track List
- 1 African Blood (feat. Prince Far I) 3:50 Buy
- 2 Bedward the Flying Preacher (feat. Prince Far I) 4:43 Buy
- 3 Snipers in the Street (feat. Prince Far I) 6:09 Buy
- 4 A Matter of Time (feat. Prince Far I) 5:46 Buy
- 5 School Days (feat. Prince Far I) 3:55 Buy
- 6 Socca (feat. Prince Far I) 6:56 Buy
- 7 Autobiography (feat. Prince Far I) 5:55 Buy
- 8 This Assembly (feat. Prince Far I) 4:30 Buy