Vinil, 1×LP$20.49Ler Mais
- + WAV / FLAC
- Housed inside a reverse board sleeve
- Includes printed inner with sleevenotes by Steve Barker (On The Wire)
- Cut at Dubplates & Mastering in Berlin
Em stock, envio imediato.
320 kbps, codificado com LAME
Unreleased tracks and version excursions 1981 – 1986.
Inspired by Eno’s “vision of a psychedelic Africa”, English dub producer Adrian Sherwood and master Jamaican percussionist Bonjo Iyabinghi Noah collaborated on a series of studio experiments under the African Head Charge moniker, resulting in groundbreaking albums such as Environmental Studies and Off The Beaten Track. The otherworldly sounds they conjure up have touchstones in Count Ossie’s mystic revelations, Can’s ethnological forgery series and the post-punk underground, but ultimately inhabit a genre of their own creation.
These radically different versions of early AHC classics and been lovingly restored and sequenced from the original master tapes by On-U archivist Patrick Dokter. Cut at dubplates & mastering in Berlin. Includes printed inner with sleevenotes by Steve Barker (On The Wire), plus download card for full album.
- Makola Market
- Snake In The Goal
- Slippery Heel
Side Two 5. Further Off The Track 6. More Bizarre 7. Doctor Find 8. Low Protein Snack
Tracks also available on CD as part of the 5-disc boxset Environmental Holes & Drastic Tracks (ONUCD134)
Lista de Faixas Digitais
- 1 Makola Market African Head Charge 3:17 Comprar
- 2 Arrival & Fall Out African Head Charge 4:50 Comprar
- 3 Conspired African Head Charge 4:44 Comprar
- 4 Slippery Heel African Head Charge 6:02 Comprar
- 5 Further Off The Track African Head Charge 3:09 Comprar
- 6 More Bizarre African Head Charge 7:39 Comprar
- 7 Doctor Find African Head Charge 4:04 Comprar
- 8 Low Protein Snack African Head Charge 5:51 Comprar
- African Head Charge
- Drumming Is A Language (1990-2011) 5CD Boxset + 36 Page Booklet
- On-U Sound
- Catalogue Number
- Release Date
- 6 Março 2020